Thursday 21 November 2013

Blogging on Blogger

A while ago I decided I wanted to bring my experiences of wargaming to the internet, and so I decided to experiment using websites and blogging platforms.

After trying different sites and formats, I have decided to go with Blogger. This is because I can easily post items on my PC or my smart phone, any pictures I take on my phone go straight to my Google account and I can use easily on Blogger. Plus, it is easy to navigate and control.

I do not imagine for one minute I will get a big audience, and even if I only get an odd visit every month, it will be enough for me, as using Blogger is more of a way to record my progress and experiences in wargaming, so I can look back on my own history of playing these games.

My first dozen posts on here were pretty plain and uniteresting affairs, where I just posted a picture with a small amount of text as this was during my time of experimenting with various platforms.
Now that Blogger is my chosen platform, my posts will be more substantial, similar to my last post (Road to Cheren) and a previous post on Teutenburger Wald game I played.




2 comments:

  1. I've added you to my Feedly account to keep up with your posts.

    ReplyDelete